Please note that you (parent/carer/guardian) are responsible for your own and your child(ren)’s conduct while at l’école des filous premises, sessions or events.
While at l’ecole des filous premises, sessions or events, we ask you and/or your child(ren) to
- Respect and value others
- Use appropriate language at all times, for example not swearing
- Treat all property with respect
Staff at l’école des filous will
- Adhere to all procedures and policies of l’école des filous
- Be good role models
- Be consistent in the use of techniques to encourage good behaviour
- Educate children in a safe and professional environment
- Help the children understand consequences of their behaviour if necessary
- Refrain from using any form of physical intervention unless it is necessary to prevent personal injury to the child, other children, an adult or serious damage to property.